Davis Purcell is a partner at Wells, Purcell & Kraatz and concentrates his practice on personal injury. He was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1982 and began his legal career as an Assistant District Attorney in Tarrant County. In 1985, he joined the law firm of Wells, Williford and Felber. When Davis Purcell became a partner in 1988, the firm evolved to its present entity.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Texas, 1982
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Professional Association Memberships & Activities
- State Bar of Texas, Grievance Committee, District 7A, 1996-2000
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Associate Director 1995-1998
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors and President, 1994-95
- Mentor, Tarrant County Bar Association Transition to Practice Program
- Baylor University, Juris Doctorate, 1982
- University of Texas at Austin, B. A. , 1979
Life Beyond the Bar
Davis Purcell is an active member of the First United Methodist Church in Fort Worth. He served as Sunday school teacher for 20 years, Chair of Church Council, Chair of Board of Stewards, Chair of Staff Parish Relations Committee and Chair of the Board for the Methodist Justice Ministry. Davis has also taken part in several mission trips in Texas, Florida, Mexico, and Costa Rica.
Davis is a proud father and grandfather. He loves family adventures and the great outdoors. In the late 1980s, he started riding in a long distance bike ride in his hometown of Wichita Falls, appropriately called the Hotter n Hell Hundred.
Whether you need legal advice and guidance to hold liable parties responsible for personal injury disputes, we invite you to contact our law firm. To arrange an appointment call (817) 380-8362 or toll free at (800) 882-4529. There is no charge for an initial consultation to find out how our attorneys can help resolve your legal matter.
Wells, Purcell & Kraatz.
1619 Pennsylvania Ave
“A great big thank you for what your firm did for me. I am so glad you all were the “one” in my corner”
“Words cannot express my gratitude for all that you have done. I really appreciate the fact that you handled the case without putting added pressures on me. Truly my confidence was in you.”
“I wanted to thank you again for all you do for us, especially helping us with questions and advice. You are always so kind and willing to answer our concerns”